If the sky is too bright in your photos, you can use exposure bracketing to get a better outcome when taking photos. Whether it is real estate with a big bright window, or a sunset or sunrise with a really bright sky and a relatively dark foreground. By exposure bracketing your photos, you then have the tools to be able to increase the dynamic range of your camera to get the photograph you want.
Click here for a longer version giving you everything you need to know about exposure bracketing your shots successfully.
I find that when I see that the histogram is really stretched out and is hitting both sides, exposure bracketing is the mode I switch to in my camera to get much better results. You do have to do a little more editing but not that much. Also as long as you manage your photos in lightroom well, exposure bracketing can be a great tool in your photography arsenal.
To sign up for my weekly emails click on this link: http://www.bit.ly/BHMemail
Want to buy a Camera today!?: https://amzn.to/2EHdOOh
Foo Fighters T-shirts: https://amzn.to/34hBvqg
My Equipment list:
- Godox AD200: https://amzn.to/2Hxn59V
- Star Tracker: https://amzn.to/2Lr4f7W
- Big tripod for tracker: https://amzn.to/2Ye3AN2
- Tiny tripod for travelling: https://amzn.to/31JucGq
- Sony A7iii: https://amzn.to/2IIq4fm
- Samyang 14mm: https://amzn.to/31yjBw7
- Batis 25mm: https://amzn.to/2WDQKb0
- Tamron 28-75mm https://amzn.to/2MLLwWe
- Sony 85mm: https://amzn.to/2WK8phd
- Ifootage carbon tripod legs: https://amzn.to/3kvDA7X
- Manfrotto ball head: https://amzn.to/3dWHwvW
- Rode NTG3 Microphone: https://amzn.to/35wc6sB
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you I will make a small commission, if you click them and make a qualifying purchase.
Here’s a link to an index page of all of my tutorials: https://www.boxheadmike.com/youtubelinks/
My Favourite online Photographers:
- Nick Page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxv1…
- Ben Horne https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiL…
- Michael The Maven https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFId…
- Thomas Heaton https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfhW…
- Curtis Judd https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Ty…
I have recently become an ambassador for Epidemic Sound which I am stoked about and I’ll be talking in the near future about getting royalty free music and sound effects…if you need good music, head over to their site for a free trail: http://share.epidemicsound.com/boxhea…
If you would like to see more, subscribe and turn on notifications for weekly videos, hints and tips and more. If you know anyone who would benefit from this video, share and like the video.
Music by: http://share.epidemicsound.com/boxhea…