Today I take a walk around some Bangkok Streets to try my hand at street photography.
I am a pro photographer and I make my money by clicking the shutter button, but street photography is one of the genres I have never really gotten into. So today I am chaining that by going on a street photography walk. I also have done a commentary over the top so you can hear about what I was thinking at the time.
I chose a quiet district and a small area to shoot in so I wasn’t walking for hours. Also in this area I knew there were a few things to photograph, so if all else fails, I would at least have e a few photos of the day.
So if you are asking yourself “Is Street Photography for Me?” or “street photography is scary!” Check out this video, where I bring you along on my first ever street photography shoot!
For any of you that are interested, I started at the River City Shopping Mall, and walked north past the Marine Department, then down past Mother Roaster, along the road past The So Hang Tai Mansion. Then along to Soi Wanit 2, up to the Old Bangkok Train Station and then along Rama IV Road, meandering my way back home. If you want to know any locations of these street photography photos, ask in the comments below and I’ll try to help the best I can.
To sign up for my weekly emails click on this link: http://www.bit.ly/BHMemail
Want to buy a Camera today!?: https://amzn.to/2EHdOOh
Foo Fighters T-shirts: https://amzn.to/34hBvqg
My Equipment list:
- Godox AD200: https://amzn.to/2Hxn59V
- Star Tracker: https://amzn.to/2Lr4f7W
- Big tripod for tracker: https://amzn.to/2Ye3AN2
- Tiny tripod for travelling: https://amzn.to/31JucGq
- Sony A7iii: https://amzn.to/2IIq4fm
- Samyang 14mm: https://amzn.to/31yjBw7
- Batis 25mm: https://amzn.to/2WDQKb0
- Tamron 28-75mm https://amzn.to/2MLLwWe
- Sony 85mm: https://amzn.to/2WK8phd
- Ifootage carbon tripod legs: https://amzn.to/3kvDA7X
- Manfrotto ball head: https://amzn.to/3dWHwvW
- Rode NTG3 Microphone: https://amzn.to/35wc6sB
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you I will make a small commission, if you click them and make a qualifying purchase.
My Favourite online Photographers:
- Nick Page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxv1…
- Ben Horne https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiL…
- Michael The Maven https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFId…
- Thomas Heaton https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfhW…
- Curtis Judd https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Ty…
I have recently become an ambassador for Epidemic Sound which I am stoked about and I’ll be talking in the near future about getting royalty free music and sound effects…if you need good music, head over to their site for a free trail: http://share.epidemicsound.com/boxhea…
If you liked my street photography vlog style video and would like to see more, subscribe and turn on notifications for weekly videos, hints and tips and more. If you know anyone who would benefit from this video, share and like the video.
Music by: http://share.epidemicsound.com/boxhea…